Sunday 22 March 2015

When YOU and I becomes WE...


I dreamt of my Beautiful Cinderella,
You reverie about your Prince Charming,
Lost in our own kingdom,
Destiny made us happen…

I smiled with anxious eyes,
You gestured in surprise,
Magnificent ambiance around,
We waited our turn…

A warm handshake,
Long continuous chat,
Laughter sessions,
All wondered,
If we knew each other…

Dates followed
Some official, some unofficial;
I confessed, U laughed;
I waited patiently,
For the same answer…

Tied religiously, our journey started;
That talk, that touch & that look,
I waited long for all,
The feeling was strange…

U smiled at my thought,
U giggled at my jokes,
U blushed at my every mention,
Were U in love?

Those three magical words,
Finally came on your lips…
Blushing U were,
Elated I was…

We loved and fought,
We cried and smiled,
We broke and made up,
Whatever the times,
Not I, neither U…
WE became inseparable.

No comments:

Post a Comment